Health is Serious Business
40th in life expectancy, last in infant mortality out of 42 industrialized countries, and spending the most money on doctors, hospitals and drugs in the world including is not a good healthcare model (1) for the US. We need better lifestyle modification. Want to improve your employees’ health, focus, and energy? For every dollar spent by employers on health and wellness programs, ROI is $1.49 to $4.91 in benefits according to the US Department of Health and Human Services. One study by Koffman managed $6.
How your business benefits:
• Lowers health insurance costs
• Inspires people to be their best and increases staff morale and productivity
• Reduces sickness an absenteeism
• Reduces turnover and lowers recruiting and training cost
(1) The Sorry State of American Health, TIME LIFE, Dec. 8, 2008, World Health Organization website. Life expectancy at birth (years), UN World Population Prospects 2010.
Transforming the Planet’s health through living and teaching the 7 Essentials by:
- Lunch Lectures
- Health Fairs
How It Works
- Health Fair
- Set up an interactive Health Fair
- Assess employees health
- Life Score Assessment (stress)
- Digital BMI assessment
- Wireless Blood Pressure
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Nutritional Screening
- Computerized Spinal Screening (posture, sEMG of neck)
- 4 Core Workshops
- Weight Loss Challenge – Drop 20 lbs in 30 days
- The Most Popular
- 5 Alive – The 5 systems that you need to take care of that give you life and health in your body – can you guess what they are?
- How much is it worth to avoid hip, knee, shoulder replacements and spinal surgeries? How some Yoga, Pilates, and other stretches and exercises you were taught actually cause damage. What are the ones that don’t.
- Monthly health screenings, Nerve system through sEMG, and blood pressure.
- Weekly Health Articles for Company Newsletter
- We Provide All The Work For You For Free
- Promotional Materials
- Assessment Materials
- Advanced workshops- We have 50 or more topics to choose from
- Recipe Tasting Day
- Team Workouts and Stretching
- Shop with the Doc – take a trip to Whole Foods at lunch and learn the art of shopping.
- Health Newsletter Content – 52 weeks out of the year! Stay up to date on the latest research.
Dr. Rick Hyde
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
416 E. Roosevelt Rd. Ste. 108
Wheaton, IL 60187, 630-665-0788
www.7essentialhealth.com, [email protected]